THEME (Maximum 3 entries per Theme)
1. Northeast, As You See It (Excluding Staged Photos)
2. Wonders of The Wild (Including Macros)
3. Street Stories (Colour and Monochrome)
4. Portrait [Open] (Colour and Monochrome)
5. Postcards From the World (Travel and Landscapes)
Last Date Of Photo Submission: 10th August 2020
Selection Announcement: 17th August 2020
Collection of Fees: 17th - 31 stAugust 2020
Date of Exhibition: 8th September 2020
Email For Sending Entries : email@example.com
Fee: Rs 100 per selected entry
Rules and Guidelines:
- • The Exhibition is open for both Professional and Amateur Photographers of all levels from any country.
- • Images submitted must be of 3000 pixels on the longest size (for both landscape/portrait orientation) and 2000 pixels on the shortest side at 300dpi. (Any doubts related to aspect ratio needs to be clarified before final submission. Once submitted no amends can be made. Photos not adhering to the above criteria will not be considered for the next round)
- • Images from any camera will be accepted (Film or Digital) but in digital format.
- • Images submitted must be original work of the photographer and if asked for he/she has to submit a declaration for the same. PCA cannot be held responsible for any form of copyright violation.
- • Images with frames/borders are not allowed in any exhibition category. Images that contain signatures and/or watermarks as a part of the image will not be considered for the exhibition.
- • All entries must clearly mention the theme and have a ‘caption’. Please follow the following format: Theme_Your Name_Caption. Proper contact details with phone number must be provided in the mail.
- • Once selected, the photographers will be intimated personally and the selected photographs will be exhibited only on payment of the stipulated fee. Payment details will be provided at the same time.
- • By submitting the photographs, photographers agree that the photograph may be displayed on any part part of Photography Club of Assam website and may be used for promotion of PCA without any payment to the photographer. The copyright of the photo will remain with the photographer.
- • PCA may request the participant to provide the original/raw image on selection. Failing to submit that will result in cancellation of the selection.
- • Photography Club of Assam reserves the right to modify, change, add or make amendments to any or all guidelines or rules of exhibition without prior notification to entrants at any time. PCA may ban any entrant who, in its opinion, does not comply with the guidelines, from future entries.
- • Decision of the selection panel will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please provide the following along with your entries.
By sending this email, I accept all the rules and guidelines of Pohor.2020 (The Digital Edition) as published